Business Products & Services
Business Deposit Accounts
Your business needs are unique. That's why we don't believe in a "one size fits all" approach to business checking. The profits from your business shouldn't have to be used to pay high checking account fees. Our business checking options allow you to find the solution that works best for your business.
Basic Business Checking
Designed for our business clients that maintain lower balances and typically do not process a large number of transactions each month.
- Low minimum balance
- No service charges when minimum balance is maintained
- Up to 200 transactions per statement cycle for free
Business Analysis Checking
Designed for businesses that typically keep higher balances and process a larger number of transactions each month.
- No minimum balance requirements
- Low transaction fees
- Competitive earnings credit
- Separate analysis account statement provided in addition to your normal account statement
Business Prestige Money Market*
- Earn interest on funds not needed for daily use
- Up to 6 transfers permitted per monthly cycle
- Tiered interest rate
- No service charge when minimum balance is maintained
IOLTA Attorney Trust Account
Community Bank is proud to be an IOLTA Leadership Bank!
What is the IOLTA program?
IOLTA stands for Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts and is a program established by the NJ Supreme Court in order to generate funds for three purposes:
- Legal representation and services to those who are unable to afford such services
- Improvements in the administration of justice
- Legal education to the public
How can an attorney open an IOLTA account?
- Visit one of our convenient branches and open a non-interest bearing attorney trust account.
- Obtain the necessary forms from the IOLTA fund and return them to the fund after completion.
- Upon approval, the IOLTA fund will authorize us to use the IOLTA Tax ID number and we will convert the non-interest bearing attorney trust account into an IOLTA account.
*Variable Rate Account